Friday, July 22, 2011

a year flies by

Rick moved to New Hampshire.

He got a house-share with some amazing guys.  Perfect for him, as my sister-in-law Victoria so eloquently stated.. "He is the eternal frat boy"

Rick needs his male bonding. Always has, always will.

Life was good.

I was alone, but I  am a very strong and capable woman, I could do this on my own.

On my own, I realized my heart and soul have been lost.

I realized that I had been hiding within my own skin.

I knew that I need to break myself free.

and that is where I am now.

Getting healthy on so many levels.

I've lost 72 lbs since last February 2010.

I am running.....

everyday.

I am working on organizing my life, whilst still being a hands-on, all-attentive Momma.

That takes a lot of effort and commitment. 

I am content.

I am happy.

I am where I need to be.

No comments: