Friday, July 22, 2011

Ecccentric

Went for a motorcycle ride.

I never ride on his bike.

I was never allowed to.

Things have changed.

Went for a ride to High Bridge.  To Circa, for a beer.

I had the beer, two to be exact.  He had diet coke.

At the bar there was a newspaper of a brewer.  It caught my attention.

On the cover is an older woman in a bath tub.

Her name is Mohave Niemi, and there she was, on the cover of the newspaper, naked, in her bath, with a smirk on her face that made me realize that I so wanted to be an eccentric old lady.

I mentioned this to him and his comment was "You are already an eccentric lady"

Wow, he does know me.

I was pleasantly surprised.

The creed of Rouge Ales is this:
"The Rogue Way."
•Listen generously.


•Speak straight.


•Be there for each other.


•Honor commitments.


•Give acknowledgement/appreciation.

I am thinking that I really like riding on the back of a motorcycle.
 
I really like stopping at Circa [yes, my motorcycle ride is all of 7 miles] and having a hand-crafted ale.
 
I'm thinking that I like the fact that I am already considered eccentric.
 
Now to just figure out what I can tag my image as an old lady naked in a bathtub to.

4 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Well, if you ever need someone to photograph you in the bath... ;)

Kim Ayres said...

Is this a random burst of writing, or do you intend to get the blog up and running again? If so, I'll add a link to it in my sidebar (unless you're wanting to keep it quiet)

Unknown said...

Hello Kim~

I would be honored for you to photograph me someday!!

I am going to start writing again. It has been way too long.

I need it for my soul.

Kim Ayres said...

I'll bring the loofah ;)

Meanwhile, I look forward to more of your writings :)